Wow, this is magic.
reduced to 70,000 bytes > 10,000 bytes.
Thank you very much. Ork has all the features I want!
I have an additional question.
1. In the current server, there is data of other players stored as json.
Can I call DecompressStrin…
Wow. Thank you!
Sorry for asking again before checking this.
when i save
DataObject saveData = ORK.SaveGame.GetSaveData();
i use it above code (using json converter)
Can I use the plugin in my case too?
Thanks for the detailed answer!!
1. If so, I'm not going to run both effects at the same time, or I'll have to adjust the time.
My code is like this.
enemyCombatant = new Combatant (enemy, false, new Group (2));
I am not familiar with English, so I am not good at expressing it. Sorry
I tested it several times, but it seems to be a copy related problem like variableHandler.savegame(Loadgame(dataobj();).
Currently it works fine with the "ALL" option, but thi…
1) In the equipmentVariable Setting of my weapon, 2 float variables and 2 string variables are set.
And use that variable in the init event.
When I use the savegame menu> game variable "all" it works fine without any problems.
But if I change it…
Thank you !
So what does "block adding" do?
1.Whether i check "block adding" or not
Weapons obtained from monsters or weapons added through scripts are not added to the inventory and equipped epuipment as well. (when the limit is reached)
"I'll check out async loading in the game starter for the ORK project, though :)"
Thank you. For mobile game retention, I need to reduce the load time (Unity Splash Logo> First Scene Entry Speed).
First of all, in the test project above, 200 inde…
I downloaded the demo project of the Ork tutorial and tested it. (Because this is my big problem)
how to reproduce simply : android build - mobile test ( galaxy Note 10+ Pro)
ORK Game Tutorial 2018 Project-
OrkProject.asset 1.2mb (default setting)…
After testing all day for several days,
The culprit of the terrible loading time was OrkProject.asset.
It consists of countless xml strings (xml is slow read/write, many strings)
As the ork project editor data grows, its size grows tremendously.
1. Uncompressed Asset Bundle only editor data (as you answered + tutorial guide)
220mb , load time 20s
2. Uncompressed Asset Bundle editor data + gamestarter (all one asset bundle 170mb)
290mb , load time 30s
(Rather, the load time increases by …
Thank you for answer!
1. Is it helpful to also use AssetBundles in Game Starter?
2. I checked the use asset bundle and filled in the blanks appropriately,
Project assets cannot be loaded.
asset name OrkProject
bundle name project
path origin Strea…
To speed up the loading of the first scene after the splash logo
Removed all icons of ability,weapon,armor. (set to None)
Nevertheless, the loading time was not shortened.
Um... could it be helpful to just put all the textures like the combat prefab…
1. I think it will be possible if i use the change game event of exp status.
However, I can't think of what to do about the inventory stuff gains
(currency gain, equipment, item gain).
yes I am using immediately collect.
When killing a mons…